legit check on jordan 5 shanghai!

just got these in hand, the seller has done good business with me before but these just seem off. Any help would be greatly appreciated

These are most likely fake. There are very few pairs in existince, and these look off. I do not know very much about these though. Go on youtube and look up "super perfect shanghai shen 5" or "unauthorized shanghai shen 5" and compair them to yours.

Get a pic of the box tag, the plastic wrap in the box, QC sticker/stamp on the inside of the lid.

Look at the jumpmen on the bottoms, they arent even facing the same direction and one is badly off centered, and seems to have an arm half as long as the other. I know thats a nit pick. But thats pretty bad

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420 they are supposed to be off centered like that, the jumpman on the on the left shoe is supposed to be tilted more than the right. They do look chubby and short though.
Yeah your actually right bout the off centeredness, jus checked some of my AJ5s. They do look short and chubby tho. I stand corrected. Good eye. Repped

Last edited:
Ill co sign this.. These are 100% Replicas fam..Get that refund asap.. Also take a Sharpe and write FAKES under the insoles.. This way the next guy don't get beat too..

The only way to stop this BS is Mark the fake shoes you receive..This way the shady seller has to eat them..After he/she eats enough pairs they will stop trying to sell fakes..An find another way to make a buck.

Hey guys I'm new to the thread and was wondering if you think these shoes are legit? I've read forums and watched YouTube clips and they look ok but not 100% convinced. Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom