Legit Check on Jordan 7 Bordeaux

Hey guys I got two bordeaux in a size 9.5 and a size 10. I notice the upc are different on each shoe. Does that mean one of the shoe is not legit? Or is that normal? Also on the right side of the tag the dates are the same but the dates on the left are different. One is in December and the other one is January. I noticed the bordeaux jumpman isnt in the same position on both pairs. Are they all placed differently? Also the black nubuck that heads into the  toes isnt in the same position on both shoes(the size ten is the right one and the size 9.5 is on the left). I noticed that the size 10 has a bigger pattern of yellow and dominates most of the tongue and is longer while the size 9.5 is more proportional and all the colors are evenly spread and the tongue seems shorter. I got the size 9.5 from a guy who gave me an eastbay receipt and the size 10 from a friend. Also the size 10 seems lighter than the size 9.5. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Hey I noticed that the font on both the tags is definitely not the same font. Are all tags different? I also noticed that that air jordan on the tongue is way different. On the size 10 the air jordan looks samller than the size 9.5. You can see that the A in jordan is much smaller in the size 10. I'm getting worried that the size 10 might be fake or something. Are all tongues stitched differently. Also the toe box of the bordeaux on the size 10 is hard and the inside of the toes has a rough scrappy material while the size 9.5 is smooth. Also the upc are different on both shoes and also where the black linning connects with all the colors on the tongue is much more visable on one pair then the other(check the pics) . The size 10 toe box shape is also more upward while the size 9.5 goes straight down.

View media item 639871

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom