Legit Check on Kings Crown Lebron xi

Hello. I have not seen any fakes for these kicks but at the deal I got them,on eBay at that, makes me just want make sure they're legit. I got them $275 shipped which is a steal bieng that they're DS. They look legit to me but if you guys can help,I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys. And if I miss anything sorry in advance,first legit check post. Again thank you very much.

View media item 1120190
View media item 1120191
View media item 1120192
View media item 1120194
View media item 1120196
And the box had that stamp in the lid.
View media item 1120197

@caleb4god @23GOAT appreciate the input and support guys. Now I can enjoy them to full. They're unbelievable in person. Still shocked I have em. lol. Aside from the what the LeBrons these are the best coloraway to have released(no hype on WTL,I just appreciate the history designed within the shoe)(wish they dropped the ring ceremony or have a gold posite on Nike iD). But again,thanks so much again!

These are being sold with no box - guy says that he lost it - just want to make sure that there legit...

Thanks

They look good from the pics honestly. May wanna ask for more detailed pics like the sole,the back, the inside. The size tag isn't everything but it helps as an indicator. and I've noticed with almost all these,on the sole,there's like this brown mark,glue idk what to make of it but it's like under the clear sole.it's towards the toe area. May be a factory flaw and not on all shoes,but most I've seen have them. Just ask for more pics and see if you can get it on the low sinc no box. hope it works out. These have to be top 5 if not 3 of shoes I own. they're remarkable in person.

lino32 lino32 Yeah there is just something about this shoe that draws me to them. Usually when I miss on a shoe I just move on but these are the exception.

Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Hello,

I just wanna know if you are willing to help me on my research? I need to interview NT members just to see what motivates you to participate. Thanks!!

@23GOAT  @lino32

Hello,

I just wanna know if you are willing to help me on my research? I need to interview NT members just to see what motivates you to participate. Thanks!!

@23GOAT
 @lino32

Hello,

Sounds good. Dont mean to sound rude but if it's not too extensive I'm willing. Its an honor. I just have a lot on my plate,but sounds cool. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom