Legit check on lebron 12 nsrl

Do you guys know anything about Jordan 29s I found some on eBay but I'm not sure if they are real or not

Do you guys know anything about Jordan 29s I found some on eBay but I'm not sure if they are real or not
You should make your own post, but for this one I will inform you. Every year Jordan Brand releases a flag ship basketball performance model, last year it was the 29, this year it is the 30. Similar to what you would call a "signature" but the flagship model released is often the most anticipated performance shoe and often boasts the most advanced sneaker tech, I own the Air Jordan 29 in the black cement colorway. The shoe features a full woven upper, the first of its kind. Equipped with unlocked forefoot Zoom Air and Jordan Brand's Flight Plate. If you don't know what Zoom air is, it's one of Nike's best known cushion systems. It involves a bag loaded with fibers and encapsulated air that upon pressure gives a quick springback and offers faster response time. If you want to know anything else just ask

Go ahead and post some pics and I'll give you some input. Most likely, they will be legit. Unless they are of the more limited releases.

Ah. these are the All Star 29's. The Pearls. I want to say legit, shape matches my 29's and stitching is good on the jumpman.

Last edited:
What scares me though is that he doesn't have the box, and the he's only selling them for 135

What scares me though is that he doesn't have the box, and the he's only selling them for 135
Shoes generally lose value if they don't come with all the original packaging because some people do care about that stuff. But if you're second guessing yourself don't take the risk. Air Jordan 29's are hard to replicate though. I doubt there are fakes that good already though. The entire upper is woven together so intricately and specific and is made with a specific machine used in the factories.

HEY GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK MY LEBRON 12 BHM IF IT IS LEGIT. IM KINDA SURE WITH THE SHOES BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BOX. THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom