Legit check on Lebron 8 South Beach

Hi all I need some input on whether this pair is legit or not.  Spending big bucks on them don't wanna get a fake pair.  Thanks a lot the more input the better

They are legit sir. The shoes have the elephant print like they should, the air bag is the correct color, and they are clearly made of leather, or at least leather like material, not the cheap plastic of the fakes. how much are you payin if you dont mind me asking?

Thank you for the reply!  I'm waiting on seller's reply actually I just want to make sure they're legit first before going further into the deal.  Based on the condition from the pics, around how much should they worth?

bump, if possible I'd like more ppl to check on this pair for me, appreciate it.

you're good i promise. i got a pair myself on the way. based on condition, id say 8.8 to 9 of 10. maybe like 700 range? probably going to run you more than that though

Thank for all the replies fam.  I traded them with grape 5s + $250.  I do notice the box that comes with them isn't the original box, but I guess that's still a deal for me.  Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom