LEGIT CHECK ON MY SHANGHAI SHEN PROMO SAMPLES PLEASE

What is wrong with the yellow and mesh? I find it difficult to believe that these are fake due to who i got them from, along with the fact that i have numerous other legit checks and they all came back legit. I need a definitive answer 

yellow is off, suppose to have that mustard yellow, teeth is sharp which is usually the first sign.

In person the yellow is a mustard yellow, and i see what you are saying about the teeth, but in every fake i have seen they didnt have the netting or the 3m correct, and both of those things on mine are perfect

did you not read who i got them from? lol my boy used to be his tour dj and jada gives him all the stuff he gets for cheap

the only reason you said fake is because i got them for 300....that doesnt mean anything when its a best friend selling to a best friend

okay regardless the price, the shoes itself is fake. just because your 3m matches with the legit pair doesnt make your pair overall legit. like i said above, shark teeth is off, yellow is off.

did you not read who i got them from? lol my boy used to be his tour dj and jada gives him all the stuff he gets for cheap

do you think all rappers have real shoes?

lol

Khalad and Fab have been rocking HQ fakes latley bruh

and no, i dont know if these are fake/real since i dont know about V;s

good luck

Last edited:
Post a pic of the soles, close up of the shen symbol and the box/plastic inside that it came with.

lol

good luck
How are u sure that those rappers are rockin fakes/gms?

Do you think they ask their "connect" where they get them from? Or do you think their connect knows the difference? I'm sure it's not on purpose obviously, but it just shows you that Khaled does the shoe thing to stay relevant, same with Fat Joe I guess too.

Do you think they ask their "connect" where they get them from? Or do you think their connect knows the difference? I'm sure it's not on purpose obviously, but it just shows you that Khaled does the shoe thing to stay relevant, same with Fat Joe I guess too.
I would just think if i had bread like Khaled and Fat Joe id just simply buy my shoes from Flightclub.com like i know most celeb sneakerheads do. Whats a $1000 on a pair of kicks to them? Thazs no money to them. But if they get spotted rockin some fakes as ******ed as it is u know it would be all over social media like it was when Kevin Hart got hit with the fake Red Octobers.

Last edited:

lol

good luck

connects handing them the same kicks the same day they pop up for sale on fake china websites...

do the math

shoes arent out for months. the sport blue VI's hitting all the fake instagram sellers, TCC, and all those fake china sites then a few days later Khaled got his pairs.. same goes for any other shoe and not just Khaled and Fab but theres more. they cant tell the different because shoes are pretty much exact. still fake.

carry on

Back
Top Bottom