LEGIT CHECK ON NIKETALK MEMBER JORDAN 11 BRED 11S SZ 8 AND EBAY PAIR SZ 7.5 PLEASE HELP

I recently bought 2 pairs of bred 11, sz 8 here on niketalk and sz 7.5 on ebay. please please help me out because i see differences in both pairs. @TIMMYBRIXXX

1st pair from a niketalk member sz 8

this is the 2nd pair i got off ebay in sz 7.5

when i scan the niketalk pair with a barcode scanner it shows to be correct jordan 11 bred. tissue paper seems thicker and more legible. ebay pair scanned is coming up with 72-10s and legend blue and not giving good info. tissue paper seems thinner and barely legible as shown in pics.  im kind of lost and dont know what to think for sure.

Should be a simple 11 bred check, cmon help me out. Getting mixed reviews on fb groups and prefer the knowledge on this forum. I'll rep as always.

Hey I'm new and not really a self-proclaimed expert on legit checks, but I've posted my own Bred 11 LC thread (just bought my own) and have done A LOT of research on these. Here's my opinion for what it's worth.

Carbon fiber looks good, tissue paper isn't dark, patent leather on the heel doesn't look too high, quality control stamp correct, toe box shape correct, toe box patent leather correct, Jordan on tongue correctly placed, ball between the 23 on the back, 23 doesn't look too big or too small/curved...looks good to me. (Talking about both pairs...)

What differences do you see?

Last edited:
I honestly think they are both good just haven't gotten any responses here except you and in the meantime I've had to go to fb groups where I feel it's mostly kids not knowing what they are talking about. I'm taking mouth pairs to pound4pound here in Dallas shortly which is like a small flight club and get it figured out. I appreciate it. Only things I noticed was boxes looking a tad different and tissue but that could just be condition things. 23 looks a bit different but who know.

you're not getting help cuz you're a reseller. I tried saying this before but you hit me wit the reseller BS that you're just a "collector and love shoes" lol
ok bud, so you wanna resell and have use lc for you to cover your ***? nah

Last edited:
What about me? I'm not a reseller. I'm trying to buy these from someone for basically retail. Still can't get no help

you're not getting help cuz you're a reseller. I tried saying this before but you hit me wit the reseller BS that you're just a "collector and love shoes" lol
ok bud, so you wanna resell and have use lc for you to cover your ***? nah

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. How do you get I'm a reseller? A reseller to me is someone who goes and buys all the shoes they can with the intent to sell. I do not do that. I do have an eBay store but I sell mainly auto parts. I do buy shoes and after a while if I need money I may sell some. So I'm guessing this is your 2nd time telling me this, so you took the time to respond which is cool but here take the time to look in my store and tell me if I'm a reseller. I paid $350 on one pair of breds and $500 on the other. Is there really any room there? I have bought about 12 pairs at yeezys not a single pair at retail and I probably still have 9 pairs. Resellers do not keep what they buy they try to make quick money.

Here is my eBay store. Take a look. And I do not sell in person or on fb.
http://stores.ebay.com/Johnathans-Used-Auto-Parts

Only shoes I have listed in my store.
View media item 2018062
Paid $500 for breds sz 7.5 not a price a reseller would pay for them.
View media item 2018063
View media item 2018064

Good price, I bought a 8.5 for 630 from Sole Supremacy. How much did you get the sz. 8 NikeTalk pair for? And anything from the store on the legit check? 

Congrats, glad I was right. 

And I think I need to learn how to search for better deals lol. Thing is I was tired of finding fakes and scammers and decided to just go with a trusted shop, even if it was consignment price. Got scammed for $415 on eBay for a pair of Bred 11s, guy still hasn't refunded me and I might have to take it to PayPal..

Congrats, glad I was right. 

And I think I need to learn how to search for better deals lol. Thing is I was tired of finding fakes and scammers and decided to just go with a trusted shop, even if it was consignment price. Got scammed for $415 on eBay for a pair of Bred 11s, guy still hasn't refunded me and I might have to take it to PayPal..
 how long ago did you buy them? are you 100% positive they are fake?

Lol 1000%. I have 10 comparison pictures of flaws on the fake. Compared side by side with a same exact authentic pair of the same size from Sole Supremacy. Fake as. I bought them on 4/7, the guy didn't even ship them until 4/22. Sent that **** straight back.

Idk, sometimes I don't think it's worth it dealing with these scums. Too much trouble...it's almost like a mini-legal battle now if I have to prove to my card company or PayPal. And loss of money from shipping...slow communication, general frustration. Rather just pay the extra money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom