Legit Check on OG 12s

100% Authentic

Shoe shape is correct.
Shades of the colors are correct.
Quality of materials is on par.

Good to go!

Looks legit, need more pics tho to be 100% sure.
For future jordan4life09, it is better to just ask for a legit check, and not state your opinion, so the other party knows the replies are unbiased.

wow and a legit check that the other guy on ISS is still saying that they are fake >_< I PM'd the "counterfit cartel" guy or whoeverdeemed them fake asking him how they are fake...Hhopefully my PMs get to him before the mods trust this guy...

Upon further inspection a few things do look suspect. Post pics of soles and shoe tag pic to be 100% sure.
Discoloration of midsole could just be from bad storage.
O looks like it's placed too low on the tongue.
Shape of shoe does look a lil off.

My bad Blackkcat. Either way, unnecessary of me to say that.

I already sold him the shoes..The check from Paypal is in the mail and he already got the shoes...I will not be sending him ANY money back or be refunding thesneakers..People are rediculous...

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

I already sold him the shoes..The check from Paypal is in the mail and he already got the shoes...I will not be sending him ANY money back or be refunding the sneakers..People are rediculous...

Well if he can't PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt to PayPal that they are Fakes, you will win the dispute.
And since we all know they are Legit, he won't be able to. I wouldn't worry about it.

wow are you people serious?! i never post in here but this thing is bothering me... 206Jordan23 you said "Whoever thinks these are Fakes has no idea what they are talkingabout."? maybe you should check your judgemnet as well and CoolGrayGrey -100% Authentic

Shoe shape is correct.
Shades of the colors are correct.
Quality of materials is on par.

Good to go!

??? i can't beleive you missed this, i've seen you helped some people here with the legit checks and so far it's good until this....

1st the whole shoe is off it's not the same shape as the real og pair

2nd the shades are wrong, the leather and the midsole are not the same red....

3rd quality? these shoes are 100% fake the whole quality of the shoe is wrong

4th laces? everything in these pair looks thinner than the real ones even the laces....

5th the TWO 3 is not in the right place, sloppy stiching as well

jordan4life09- I bet if you post a pic of theSOLES and shoe TAG i will gurantee you that your shoes are 100% fake....

Lol... I'd love to see the shoe tag's picture.
Please, show me. Do whatever you need to do, ask the buyer to take a clear picture of it and show it to you, or whatever.
Just show it here..
smile.gif

notice the white jumpman near the toe box....it's suppose to be BLACK.

THOSE ARE FAKE!!!!!!!

^^^ Either you are smoking some good %#*+ or I am blind.

The jumpman that is on the bottom and wraps up the front of the toe? You cant see it in these pics...

You must have the unique power to see parts of the shoe that isnt even pictured. In that case, what does the CF and tag look like?

I used PS to zoom in, and I still couldnt see it...

You must lack the unique power you suggest I have to see parts of the shoe that is pictured.

Sharpened the image just for you.

If you still can't see the white part in this picture, I'd suggest you go see your local Optometrist asap.

I will bet you $20 via PayPal that if he gets more pics, that jumpman is NOT white..

I dont know if the shoes are real or fake, but I'm almost positive that isnt a white jumpman...

^Make it $21 so I get a full $20 after the fee. I'll bet you my DS CHICAGO X's that that jumpman IS white.

Also, I know those are fake and I'm 100% positive that the jumpman is white.

The metal lace holders look cheap and the color isn't correct it's too dark.

The area toward the back midsole it protrudes out too far.

Add that with the guy who stated the other reasons why they were fake and what do you get? LOL

Honestly, need more pictures to determine.
First, there's no picture of front and back view. Second, no pictures of sole that shows the plate.

But franktly, I think the front Jumpman is black. Prove me wrong
wink.gif

Have you ever owned a pair of white red og 12s? I'm guessing no or at least I hope you haven't if you can't tell from those pictures that they arefake. I'll let the thread starter prove you wrong himself, if he posts the other pictures he has. If he doesn't, be ready to eat some humble pie Mr.Prove me wrong when I post them. Btw TOWARD the back and BACK aren't the same. Comprehend much? Who said anything about the plate on the sole?

Posting from opera mini, can't edit post. I'll add, maybe you do honestly need more pictures to determine for yourself as to the authenticity of thispair. For me however, the pictures he posted is enough to determine that they are indeed fake.

Originally Posted by ogmj23

Have you ever owned a pair of white red og 12s? I'm guessing no or at least I hope you haven't if you can't tell from those pictures that they are fake. I'll let the thread starter prove you wrong himself, if he posts the other pictures he has. If he doesn't, be ready to eat some humble pie Mr. Prove me wrong when I post them. Btw TOWARD the back and BACK aren't the same. Comprehend much? Who said anything about the plate on the sole?

WOW. Relax. I'm just saying that I think the Jumpman in front is black. I didn't say you're totally wrong or anything like that.

And I didn't even say that you're wrong for saying they are fakes. Dude, which part of my reply says "they are legit"?

I said "NEED MORE PICTURES". Obviously more pictures are needed to be sure. Sole is not shown, neither is the front view nor the back.

Because once they are shown, then we can make a certain decision.

Alright, you own every single OG Jordan shoes. Sorry to say you're not the only one who own(ed) this pair. I beat all my OG pairs because I was tooyoung when I got them.

Frankly, I personally think that the "Two 3" on the tongue is kind of weird. Weird what? I can't show the legit pair's stitching, so Ididn't say anything.

I wouldn't call shoes "fakes" because something is "off". I said "PROVE ME WRONG" only for the "JUMPMAN ISWHITE" part. Geez, if you take that as a challenge, then I'm sorry Mr. KNOW-EVERYTHING.

indifferent.gif
for attacking someone who's not even against you.

YOU need more pictures to determine. I don't! Do you speak for others because you said "we" a couple times. Who is this we to which you speak? Ididn't know it took 10 reasons as to why a pair is fake. Many reasons have already been stated and yet there is still uncertainty. Since I'm on my cellsomeone do this; Right Click On 1 Of The Posters' Images, Copy The Url, Paste It In Your Browers Web Address, Edit The Url By Removing The Image Part OutSo The Last Part Of The Url Is Only The Posters Photobucket Name N Hit Enter. View The Pictures In His Pb Acct. If They Are Still There Post Them Back On NT.PEACE

How the hell could you see that jumpman? I have zoomed in, rotated, inverted, sharpened, showed the pic to people......nothing...

You must have superman vision..

Kudos. Whats your PayPal?

(Holding back pics cause he knows he sold fakes.....Ban this fool)

Back
Top Bottom