Legit check on Oregon pit crew 3s

100% fake. That eprint is way too thick throughout the whole shoe. The eprint cut is also too high and the size sticker inside the shoes on the insole shouldn't be placed that way..

100% fake. That eprint is way too thick throughout the whole shoe. The eprint cut is also too high and the size sticker inside the shoes on the insole shouldn't be placed that way..
Thanks buddy I guess that explains why I haven't heard back from him since I told him to add 100% authentic to invoice I'm glad I didn't pay him thanks again man!

No worries. Glad you posted them up for a LC before wasting your money on em. Some people waste their money first THEN do a LC.

So the guy I was buying them from had the nerve to say sumthn slick after politely told him sorry i think ima pass on these so I let him have it the nerve of sum ppl I'm telling you :smh:

Last edited:
Lol. Nice. Yeah most of these out there are fake. Gotta be real careful with these Oregon j's.

So the guy I was buying them from had the nerve to say sumthn slick after politely told him sorry i think ima pass on these so I let him have it the nerve of sum ppl I'm telling you
mean.gif
he's probably still in denial is "PE samples" are fake.

Best way to tell if those Oregon 3s are fake or no is the price. There's only a few real pairs around so low price (below a grand) means fake

Back
Top Bottom