Legit check on Pearl Foamposites

Originally Posted by theHeNduwithJays

fake the clear sole is milky

I had a few people on another site say they're legit so I would love more opinions on this because I think you're wrong theHeNduwithJays.

I had a few people on another site say they're legit so I would love more opinions on this because I think you're wrong theHeNduwithJays.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

yea sorry bro! cuz i had people tell me about the clear sole is the only way of tellin on foams sorry
frown.gif

yea sorry bro! cuz i had people tell me about the clear sole is the only way of tellin on foams sorry
frown.gif

Those are legit, i dont know %$$ the first guy was talking about 
ohwell.gif

Those are legit, i dont know %$$ the first guy was talking about 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom