Legit Check on Powder Blue 10's

found these on ebay, want to find out if they're legit before i bid

$(KGrHqF,!hsE+lNNkupBBQFr7,10kQ~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
These are the single most pain in the ***** Jordans to authenticate.

They were made in 3 different factories, and have varying Jumpmans on the heel among them all.

Generally, the ones made in taiwan face to the left, the korean made ones face each other, and the china made ones face away from each other.

But i HAVE seen examples of this of seemingly legit pairs that seemed to deviate from this. So i don't think anyone out there can say without 100% accuracy that origin had 100% to do with how the jumpmans were placed.

But 99% of the time, thats how they were placed.

That being said, i have a few issues with this pair.

First off, the tag seems to be the Korea tag from what i can see. So generally, the jumpman's on the heel should face each other, which they are not.

2nd issue, is the air jordan on the tongue is very pronounced. It really wasn't that pronounced on the original models.

Also the leather looks really crappy.

And finally the stitching isn't the best, and is sort of cockeyed in certain spots.

Obviously Air Jordans were never perfect or 100% consistent even in the 80's and 90's.

But with this pair, unless you got much better and higher resolution pictures, i personally wouldnt buy them.

Last edited:
100% fake

First of all, the tumbled leather effect is too pronounced ...on real Powder Blue Xs it should be more pronounced at the back of the shoe but gradually get smoother as it reaches the toe box

The mesh on the tongue is the wrong pattern

Even from those small pics I can see that the tag format is wrong, should be a Taiwan tag for both Jumpmans facing left < <

Air Jordan 23 logo on the tongue is too raised up (as Aphex correctly pointed out)

A legit pair made in Taiwan...

Actually if further research by you was done you would realize theres no video proving they make fakes of this shoe and fake shoe websites do not even have them

They dont even make fake bordeaux several shoes are rejected but they do make b-grades possibly of this shoe

Last edited:
KOREA CHINA AND TAIWAN MADE THIS SHOE BUT THEY WHERE ALL MADE DIFFERENTLY LIKE THE JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND THE SHADED TONE OF THE SHOE AND HOW THE LEATHER IS TUMBLED

Last edited:
Actually if further research by you was done you would realize theres no video proving they make fakes of this shoe and fake shoe websites do not even have them

They dont even make fake bordeaux several shoes are rejected but they do make b-grades possibly of this shoe

Are you seriously still posting? They have made fakes of every single jordan out there, including ones that dont even exist. Believe what you want, but you are wrong.

ok sir you are correct man i stated they do make b-grades of the shoe so technically i didnt say they dont make fakes of it

if fake or not what eva i dont care ill buy em
^^^ NikeTalk tends to not support anything to do with fakes, but i'm no mod so you can take my word for what it's worth. It's up to you, but for your own good I would just stop posting on this topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom