legit check on royal 1 URGENT [please help]

yo bro, please do help me to do this legit check... i need to make a decision in a short time..thankyou very much mate for the help

looking forward for u help..

Yes sir legit and if your wondering why the tape is on the insole is to keep the NA intact. Your good here

i spot some difference on the sole and size tag between the 2 pair....does it matter?

its wierd i noticed that on my pair also with the mismatched soles i know 1s use those 2 styles and my royals and couple other pairs ive seen put up have the mismatch thing going on but they all check out lol i guess they just messed up with some pairs and used 1 mold of each of the ones used for retro 1's because i know the breds use the mold with the pointier check and R logo and the black toes use the mold with the shorter more round looking check and R logo when most ppl check them out they dont even notice the difference , but yeah i was like you very suspect and nervous bout my kicks but just like your pair everything checked out so you can rest assured u got a legit pair my dude, congrats!!

i spot some difference on the sole and size tag between the 2 pair....does it matter?

if you look even closer the texture is different on each as well i call 1 the pebbled sole which ive seen on black toes and the other the X patterned sole which ive seen on breds

Back
Top Bottom