Legit check on royal 1s please

Damn that guys swears they are legit and has the reciept as well. Says he got all this feedback from ISS and stuff, the search continues. Thanks man
they all do...its dog eat dog out here now.. The honor in this game is dead for sure. Just a note..If your not in the $350-$450 range they will most likely be fugazi..Even half of them in this range are fakes.. Be careful bro.

Last edited:
they all do...its dog eat dog out here now.. The honor in this game is dead for sure. Just a note..If your not in the $350-$450 range they will most likely be fugazi..Even half of them in this range are fakes.. Be careful bro.

The thing is all the shoes except the ones coming from Australia have been in that price range. It's frustrating to find these shoes.

Hmmmm..Nike on the tag looks a lil skinny maybe.. I could just be lookin' too hard.. Ask for a shot of the size tag behind the tongue and a shot of the extra laces in the bag to be 100%

last one, everything else looks fine maybe its just the angle? yeah asking for pics helps so you can assure

good lord man, there isnt anything my size on ebay
laugh.gif

how about these??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290997816959?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
ask for a sole shot.

ah damn,
says he got them from flightclub NY, heres the tag pic he sent
hmmm, after looking at the tag shot... tag looks good to me! and after looking at the sole pic again it could be ok, Its dirty and I cant make the pic bigger so its a little hard to tell honestly. I cant clearly see the NIKE tag on the tongues either but i thought they looked GM cause the lace bag looked wide to me, however this could just be the angle of the image though now im thinking..I think he could be telling the truth man...My bad..I apologize..

Ask him to post a pic of the box tag and FC tag..If he got them at FC there will be a tag showing that. An they will be 100% legit... Again man my bad I jumped on here first thing this morning.

Back
Top Bottom