Legit Check on Shanghai 5s

Hi all,

I just bought a pair of Shanghai 5s. The shoe looks legit to me but the wraps are different than the other 5s that i have. Also the tag that has the size on it looks a little bit off. When I tried the shoe on, it fits a little smaller than the other 5s in the same size.

I need your advice before I file a dispute.

Thanks

The font on the box is wrong for one thing. Unless these are suppose to have a different font than the other 5s, which i dont think so. And the tongue is crooked as hell at top. Def fake in my opinion.

The font on the box is wrong for one thing. Unless these are suppose to have a different font than the other 5s, which i dont think so. And the tongue is crooked as hell at top. Def fake in my opinion.
Yes the font is very wrong. It even says "Air JODAN" instead of Jordan. The paper is way too transparent. The Stamp in the box is the wrong font and size.

The toebox is incorrect also. The tongue is really wavy.

Fake. 

Lol damn i didn't even look at the font that close to notice the Jordan was even spelled wrong. I just seen the 11 was off and that and the tongue was plenty to know these were fake. but good spot on that Jordan spelling @sneakerwizard

Last edited:
Lol damn i didn't even look at the font that close to notice the Jordan was even spelled wrong. I just seen the 11 was off and that and the tongue was plenty to know these were fake. but good spot on that Jordan spelling @sneakerwizard
Thanks man. I have a pair of these in size 11 so I just grabbed them and compared. Always easy when you compare them to authentic ones lol

Yes.. Super fake Air Jodan 5's. Lol. Everything is wrong about these. Wrong shade of yellow, wrong mesh netting, wrong soles with some dark blue dye stain underneath, wrong font on box, wrong tongues, wrong black plastic in box, just wrong everything. I've actually come across a pair like this in person with the same typo on the box.

Thanks man! I don't know how the dispute works. The seller claim this a legit pair. I already opened a dispute but he is not gonna refund. What should I do?

Back
Top Bottom