legit check on sole_genius25 on instagram

Hi guys, trying to do a legit check on this guy on instagram. His shoe seem pretty much legit but there is no one comment much about it. Anyone know about this guy?

Heyy man. @sole_genius25 is not legit at all and he's a con artist! He scammed me $500 on Monday. I was about to purchase a DB Foam and he said he'll ship it to me on Monday. We deal with western union. Once he got the money from western union he ignored all my emails and deleted his instagram! Now his new instagram named @sole_genius23 but its in private! His name is Tiamera Mclemore and he's located in Chicago, Illinois! I'm from Malaysia and I don't know what to do to report him! 

Heyy man. @sole_genius25 is not legit at all and he's a con artist! He scammed me $500 on Monday. I was about to purchase a DB Foam and he said he'll ship it to me on Monday. We deal with western union. Once he got the money from western union he ignored all my emails and deleted his instagram! Now his new instagram named @sole_genius23 but its in private! His name is Tiamera Mclemore and he's located in Chicago, Illinois! I'm from Malaysia and I don't know what to do to report him! 

Sorry about that. I realise he is fake too when I saw his pictures is on ebay. Guys beware of scammers.

Yup....Just tried to get me....As much as I would like to copp a pair of J6 Infared 23's for $250...other than a GS size, I know that's waaaay to good to be true!!!

Tiamera probably is a girl. Never heard that name for a guy. Or it may be some dude using his girl's info.

Back
Top Bottom