Legit check on some 3 white flips

i just picked these up and everything looked ok except the choppy tongue and stars on the bottom are significantly smaller than all of my legit 3's and they came sealed with that white sticker as if I was the only one to ever open them. Any help on these would be appreciated and repped!

thanks

the guy is swearing up and down they are legit, says the white label is from east bay back in 07 how they labeled jordans and they were never opened till i got them. Anyone can confirm this is an east bay label?

Hey bro I assume these are the shoes you bought from me on ebay and like I said the sticker on the box is Eastbay's old packaging label. Anyone who is familiar buying shoes back then on Eastbay will be able to confirm this to you. These were purchased by me personally on Eastbay and I've never even open the box which you can confirm since when your received it the sticker was covering the lid and the box. But I'll let others chime in on the authenticity since I know they are legit.

yea bro let me let a few other i know from here get a chance to chime in. i know the flips had some oddities to them they are just different from my pair i bought in '07. ill give others a chance to give me their opinions. 

The tongue gives it away, 3s never have such poor stitching on the tongue, unless you can prove me wrong these are fake.

100% legit..Dont listen to the guys that only been collecting a month or 2... Dont compare releases.. 3s from 07' will be slightly different than recent 3 retros.. Flips were also known for having choppy tongues as stated above... Rest assured OP. He is being truthful.

100% legit..Dont listen to the guys that only been collecting a month or 2... Dont compare releases.. 3s from 07' will be slightly different than recent 3 retros.. Flips were also known for having choppy tongues as stated above... Rest assured OP. He is being truthful.
wow this is great info i never knew that rep'd

Back
Top Bottom