legit check on some bred 11's about to purchase please help!! sorry for second post but don't want t

Am about to purchase these i have an invoice for them pending, want to get some feedback on the authenticity. what bothered me was 2 different boxes are posted in the pics, one with the employee store stamp and one without. Any help would be so appreciated. thank you

the 23 on the right shoe looks a little off, but it could just be the angle the picture was taken. but if they have the receipt it should be legit. 

the box came from employee store but the tag on the inside should have a "ES" on it as well. the 23 looks stretched imo could be angle of pic like @MichaelN30  said im leaning towards to GM i would stay away!! he has a finishline reciept but finishline isnt the Employee store from my understanding

Last edited:
Here are some straight back shots as well as collar and CF shots, Please let me know what you think guys appreciate all the help!

the red flag to me is that is has ES for nike employee store but he is providing a finishline.com receipt. if he trying to prove that are authentic, he is tripping over his own lies.
plus the " 23" on the heel is dumb crooked.
leaning toward Grey market

The shoes are legit IMO.
I'm going to have to agree, these do look legit, even though the 23 on the left shoe bothers me. Make sure in the PayPal Invoice he writes "100% Authentic Jordan 11 Retro Bred 2012 Release - Brand New In Box - Never Worn" to protect yourself if he does indeed send you a different pair of Bred 11's. Also, if you do decide to buy these, post pictures when you receive them to confirm you got the pair that is pictured.

Back
Top Bottom