Legit check on space jam Xi

I don't want to sound completely ignorant, but isn't the spacejam jumpman blue??
No offense to seller, i just want to school myself

Yes the Jumpman is suppose to be blue. Get a few more pics. Some of the Jumpman Jam on the tongue, the inner tag, and the CF to make sure he/she justdidn't color the Jumpman black. A few of my friends did that and I thought they were fakes.
But if he/she claims that is how they came, then they are fakes. Some fakes come with spacing between the 2 and the 3. The toe box looks too long.

The also seem too icey, Maybe toebox looks long because they are a size 12.5

These are the only pics available for now.. They dont seem that off to me, just the jumpman.....

the pics have been changed....theres an effect on it....tell them to give u coloured pics ill bet u they did that because something is wrong with the jumpmanso their trying to cover it up
goodluck

the photo of the bottoms show a legit sj xi, however that photo looks totally different from the others and is not tagged

Get a photo of the size tag and soles and get them tagged just to be sure

as far as i can tell they look legit to me cause in the 2nd pic it shoes spacing between the 2 n 3 but yea tell him to get Color pics.

why would someone color the jumpman? thats just dumb. looks legit. other than the blue jumpman. space between 23, and the carbn fiber.

Come on, he took the last pic from somewhere else. Tell him to stop being so shady and tag all pics, And tag the pics of the carbon fiber bottom!!! He can takeclear pics of shoes but no of the bottoms??.... come on..

Back
Top Bottom