Legit Check on Space Jam XI

Got these a loong time ago. Need a second opinion. Compared them to my cool greys and they look a little different in shape.

This helped, but the video is about recent fakes made after the 2011 concord release. I bought these almost two years before the 2011 concords released.

^smh
mean.gif
Care to elaborate what made you smh?

clearly not relevant info when you can see from the photos there is no blue tint. i mean, he pointed that out in the post directly before yours.

reading helps.

They look legit to me. Where did you buy them from? And were those photos taken recently?

I've seen fakes even before the Cool grey release with blue tint. I'm only putting my judgement on what i've seen. Also, fake pairs of space jams that claim to be from 2009 should ALWAYS have a blue jumpman on the bottom sole and it will have jumpman jordan on the tongue.

Also your comment at the end serves no purpose. I am fully capable of reading. You can assist in the situation without giving a smart remark.

Last edited:
They look legit to me. Where did you buy them from? And were those photos taken recently?
I got them off ebay. These pics are when I first got them in. This is what they look like now:

Back
Top Bottom