Legit Check on Space Jams

Hey i got this ghost pair or unauthorized pair. Could you guys tell me about it. I noticed the UPC number is different. The last three numbers are 455 and ive seen 456 on other pairs. What you guys think?

Fake, blue tint on the soles, carbon fiber not being lined up under the sole near the traction pods. The circle should be centered. That size tag looks off too.

might be grey market pair.

You can't be so sure since it has been 3 years already and no yellowing usually screams unauthorized pair.

holy crap..i cant tell..some parts look legit but icy soles for 2009 space jams doesnt exist  unless its part of those air randy SJ..if this is fake, man then u got me

This is a tough one for me. I'd have to agree that if Nike hasn't approved it then it really should not be considered legit. But at the same time as a fan of this shoe and as a fan of Jordan in general if I was able to get my hands on a pair I still probably would. Not for re-sell purposes or for trade purposes, just for me because I really do love the XI's. Maybe it's not a fair opinion on my part, but since I do not own a pair of Space Jam's I would pick these up, put them in my rotation of shoes I rock and nobody needs to know how I got them or where. If a Nike factory produced the shoe and included all the official packaging and shoe trees and all the details as in the original retro release, then how can one not consider them at least something similar to a "B grade" or something similar to that.  I don't have a problem rockin' B grades on a shoe that's so limited or rare that I couldn't get it on the release date. And if it's gonna save me from paying the outragous re-seller prices these days I'm gonna cop em and rock em whenever I can.

Again, just my opinion on this... Coming from a long time Jordan fan even from back in the day when his was playing even. My first pair of J's were the Cement 4's and my second were the Black 5's with the grey/silver.  I'm fortunate enough to say that I owned the OG version of each of these. Only last year was I able to get my hands on Cement 4's again and the feeling having them again was like a little kid at Christmas. The feeling of having the 1st J' that I originally first owned as a kid on my feet again has no words.

So, again, to get back to the topic here.... If I could I would. I don't know if it's the right thing or wrong thing to do. But knowing the feeling of what it's like to have a shoe that you really always wanted is what makes me think there can't be much wrong in it.

First of all, too icy to be true.

Second, that high cut PL on the back? don't think i've seen that on any '09 SJ.

I believe these are the unauthorized released pairs/possible B grades/high quality fakes, but anyhow, it's just my 2 cents.
wink.gif

So far thanks for all the replies and help from all everyone..im about to be on d with these. If yiu guys need a pair let me know. Ill hook it up for helping me out. Im keep checking back and seeing what you guys have to say.

Last edited:
The first thing that seems fishy is the fact that there is no yellowing at all on them, also the 23 and shape of the rear looks slightly off to me, also the traction pads as posted earlier do look off centered, I mean they can pass as unauthorized but honestly I wouldn't really want them since it's a little too sketchy

Whats wrong with the 23? Im going to see if some of those flaws could be fixed. I prefer the high pl but I think its possible to have it cut shorter.

It may just be the pic, but it seems slightly wider than my pair. Also, how would you fix anything on the shoe without destroying it?

dont see the point of these types of legit checks

obviously you know what they are, the unauthorized pairs.

they are the pairs that are made off of nikes watch using the same authentic materials

they are what they are. Legit materials, unauthorized. If you like them, buy them, if not, Don't

its that simple.

Any size and i think im sell them for 350. You though probably 320. I havent set a price. Early Grape vs too.

Any size and i think im sell them for 350. You though probably 320. I havent set a price. Early Grape vs too.

Back
Top Bottom