Legit Check on thes Jordan Infrared 23 6s

He said 100% authentic and money back if your not happy.
Man I'm new to ebay. He said 100% legit, not authentic. So idk if that's one loophole where he could say "I said they were 100% legit reps, not authentic." And even if he guarantees money back I'm still gonna have to pay for shipping probably and be out of the $300 for a week or 2.

If you file on ebay they will give you a shipping label if the seller refuse to refund your money, so you pay nothing. I did this like twice already because of fake shoes on eBay.

If you file on ebay they will give you a shipping label if the seller refuse to refund your money, so you pay nothing. I did this like twice already because of fake shoes on eBay.
Aight cool.

I was thinking maybe they're fake but he put that money back guarantee to make them seem more legit. And if they are fake then we can just return em without worry. I'd rather just avoid buying em in the first place doe

Aight cool.

I was thinking maybe they're fake but he put that money back guarantee to make them seem more legit. And if they are fake then we can just return em without worry. I'd rather just avoid buying em in the first place doe
Yea you can return them if they're fake, but u gotta pay for the shipping. I think that's compete BS on PayPals part. Don't even make no sense to charge the buyer that. Unless they've changed that.

Last edited:
Yea you can return them if they're fake, but u gotta pay for the shipping. I think that's compete BS on PayPals part. Don't even make no sense to charge the buyer that. Unless they've changed that.
Exactly.

So can anyone help me out? They seem legit but yall know how good these fakes are getting lol.

I'm looking and its hard af to tell. The jumpman on the back seems a bit low but idk. The jumpman on the front has the skinny arm like the authentic version though.

OK ok I'll go head and tell u a lil secret OP nobody like to click on links for a L/C bruh
It's just to an ebay listing. It's not some fishy *** scamming site.

I can't copy and paste pictures from ebay. Presumably to stop scammers for using other peoples pics as their own.

Edit: Nvm I found a way

Last edited:
if they have that Chinese size sticker on the insole, they are fake. No legit pair has that, only the fakes we've seen before

Last edited:
if they have that Chinese size sticker on the insole, they are fake. No legit pair has that, only the fakes we've seen before
I bought them already so Im just gonna dispute a case. Idk how I missed that obvious ****. I was looking at everything else besides that...**** this ****boy man

Ummmmmm why didn't you wait for l/c opinions first?
He only had 2 available and I just said f it and paid. If they were real I didn't wanna miss out lmao.
You paid how much, the 375?
$300. Which makes sense. Seems all the legit pairs(that can be proven to be legit) are going for $400+.
No.. More like your foolish and lazy..Post pics and make your own threads..
I was playing around with that, but shut the **** up.

You can't right click and copy from the ebay page. You have to open the pictures in a new tab, then you can copy the url to them. I didn't figure that out until later in the thread, and when I did I posted the pictures. And make my own thread? Who the **** do you think has the first post in this thread? Get the **** outta here.

See how cleaner the wholes are on my retail pair. also the other line i have the arrow pointed at is much cleaner.
damn yea I see it, appreciate that man.

I just looked at this legit check too.  http://niketalk.com/t/598375/legit-check-jordan-6-infrared-23 how could they tell? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom