legit check on these 4s

Never dealt with them, but the shoes are legit. I would not cop these early tho. They are grails to most people. You don't wanna spend 2x the cost of retail .. And get stuck witta pair of b-grades.

They are legit plus the seller has a lot of good feedback.

I'm not familiar with the seller though and you can't tell if they sell b-grades or what not.

So if i was looking at b grades what exactly would i be seeing and no harm in dropping him an email

Reading the tag does that indicate that they were prodced on the 15th of June this year

Reading the tag does that indicate that they were prodced on the 15th of June this year

It means they were produced a some point between the two dates

So if i was looking at b grades what exactly would i be seeing and no harm in dropping him an email

Ya that's true.. But most resellers won't admit to selling b-grades. I got my BC 3's from footlocker and they're b-grades. The defects can vary but mine.. Came pre-creased.. Missing a lace hole punch at the top.. The stitching around the the two hole lace thing at the top.. Has some excess material

Thanks for that Crystal so these would be early realeses then......... hm might leave them alone

You could try to ask him for pics of the exact pair that he would send you first. And check those out and decide if u wanna cop. Not all early releases are gana have defects... But I still woudnt pay that price.. I'd rather try to get two pairs on RD

Have dropped him ana email will wait for the reply. I asked specifically for tag detail etc

have sent three emails to the guy asking for photos and details no reply me thinks they are definately b grade

yeh thanks guys i just wnated to make sure they werent b grades im just going to wait till Black friday and cop them at a good price frorm dealers i have dealt with

Back
Top Bottom