Legit check on these 7s 2012

I hope im doin this right im new here and on mobile it said forum link I just copy and paste ...if u can see can I get help if real or fake

Thanks u guys real talk good lookin out coped last night super fresh I was hesitant to buy cuz the guy let em go for 175 mabe cuz they went ds he wore for a day and wasnt feelin fk it tho thanks again

theres really no point in legit checking 2012 sneakers, thats just me..none of these retros sell for more than 220 new ,so a worn pair is usually around retail, but yeah these are legit 

Legit, they're not going to fake a general release 2012 that is still in some stores right now. Not this early.

theres really no point in legit checking 2012 sneakers, thats just me..none of these retros sell for more than 220 new ,so a worn pair is usually around retail, but yeah these are legit 
Legit, they're not going to fake a general release 2012 that is still in some stores right now. Not this early.
They're already fakes for Lebron X+ and look when they just released. They make fakes for everything and asap

Back
Top Bottom