Legit Check on Toro 4s

Just received these DS toros. From what I can tell they seem legit. Would like some extra opinions for assurance.

Comes with the cardboard "sticks", hang tag and black (slightly translucent wrapping paper).

The stitching on the shoe on left side of this picture is very close to the edge of the jumpman label (you can see in a few pictures down).

Dots are definitely "bumps" and I can feel them when I run my finger across.

Please let me know if you need more pictures to judge.

Thanks in advance!

Fakes..send them back,dots and overlapping is off
I'm seeing that depending on size, the amount of dots vary. I'm doing some research and see that some posts have a similar dot pattern and people are replying the pairs are legit. What size are your 4s?

Which part is the overlapping part you're referring to?

Thanks

I'm size 11...I own fire red,oreo,teals,lasers. Overlapping is the outline that goes around the edges above the dots

Thanks for the pics! I'm not sure if maybe my eyes arent trained, but it looks similar to mine. Besides the number dots. Maybe my pic makes it look weird :shrug:

The wrapper isnt really translucent when its against the shoes but it's slightly translucent when nothing is directly under it and I took the picture under the kitchen lighting. I don't have any of my other Jordan boxes with me to compare so that kind of sucks. There's also a QC sticker.

Back
Top Bottom