legit check on "www.thesolecloset.com/"

anyone ever dealt with these guys before? They seem legit to me, but just confirming, looking to buy some cloaks from them.

Thanks in advance

Pics of what fakes are on our site?  We use stock photos so any photos you think are fake please let us know.  We are 100% legit and only sell 100% authentic shoes no b-grades and no variants.  Please check our twitter account and ask our many followers @thesolecloset and our instagram page where you will see that not only do we get the 100% authentic kicks but we get every shoe.  Thanks.

Pics of what fakes are on our site?  We use stock photos so any photos you think are fake please let us know.  We are 100% legit and only sell 100% authentic shoes no b-grades and no variants.  Please check our twitter account and ask our many followers @thesolecloset and our instagram page where you will see that not only do we get the 100% authentic kicks but we get every shoe.  Thanks.

I've shopped with them tons of times. They are definitely legit. Sometimes a photo will be off here and there like they stated, but I have NEVER been disappointed.

They are official i have personally ordered from them before.

Back
Top Bottom