Legit Check: Platinum Yeezy 2s

hi guys need some help here. guy wants to trade me his DS platinum yeezy 2s for my DS infrared pack. he sent me these pics. said the box is destroyed but he'll send it if i want (box in pics is a random one he had in decent shape). so experts, real or fake?

Real, but if you want to be extra safe you could ask for photos with tagged name and date or some agreed text note to make sure that the seller has this concrete pair to in hands and not just old photos of his legit pair.

^^^ what he said make him send you pics with them in different places just to be sure he has them but still this is an espensive shoe I would only trade in person JMO

Yea I'm kind of sketched out about shipping shoes and just hoping he actually ships mine. anyone have experience with this guy on eBay? The tagged name is his eBay account.

If auction says that they are authentic, and you buy through ebay and paypal, then you're covered. From what I know, when the item doesn't match description or seller doesn't send it, then ebay or paypal gives you your money back and takes care of this.

Back
Top Bottom