Legit check please help, jordan 4 fear, urgent I'm unsure on these! will rep!!!

View media item 1430232View media item 1430233View media item 1430234View media item 1430235View media item 1430236View media item 1430237View media item 1430238View media item 1430239View media item 1430240View media item 1430241View media item 1430242View media item 1430243View media item 1430244View media item 1430245View media item 1430246View media item 1430247View media item 1430248View media item 1430249View media item 1430250Picked these up off ebay seller guaranteed authenticity on invoice compared to my friends fear 4 the grey on the toes looks a lil off dots are not clear on one waffle tab, box is bigger than all my jordan 4 size 9. Please help so I can initiate a refund if they are fakes. I do appreciate all opinions and I will rep all those that comment. Thank you all!

Fake but not that bad fakes
roll.gif
Can you take a clearly pic of the label on the box? Like the second pic.

450 I'm not really sweating it cause I used PayPal and I won't pay an invoice unless it says guaranteed 100% authentic which this one did. It's just a hassle I hate fakes and have no use for them. I just want to get people's opinion on here bc I respect this website and can use this as back up if they dispute. The box is what really thru me off and the patch on the tongue is kinda crooked other than that they are pretty good if they are fakes, but not for me and not for 450. Thanks bro! I will rep, anyone else please!

I know right. I do a lot of homework before I buy and these showed no signs of being fake, but until u have em in hand u never know, should've LC before but I've had a good streak going and havnt got had in a minute, sometimes when your in the heat of the moment you don't think to LC, but PayPal has always done me right and I've never lost a case for fakes so I'm sure I'll be alright, just a lot of times the buyer has to pay to ship back, but I'd rather lose 10 than 450. That's just how this game goes, fakes are a part of it unfortunately!

Thanks guys, I just put in the request for refund and notified the seller. Will let u know how it turns out!

Seller was very apologetic and is giving me a full refund. He says he paid a lot for them and wasn't too happy about that, but seems honest, so so far so good, shipping them back today. Thanks to everyone who posted!

Yep, I took a chance and lost. They passed the smell test but ended up stank anyway. Shipped em back today. I lost 10.45 in shipping on the deal, but I will survive. We should stop wasting money on wars and just bomb all the counterfeit jordan warehouses! I'm soooooooo sick of fakes. These were the first ones I've got in a while! What do u think is a legit price for fear 4, I figured they average around 550-600 on the fair end.

Yep, I took a chance and lost. They passed the smell test but ended up stank anyway. Shipped em back today. I lost 10.45 in shipping on the deal, but I will survive. We should stop wasting money on wars and just bomb all the counterfeit jordan warehouses! I'm soooooooo sick of fakes. These were the first ones I've got in a while! What do u think is a legit price for fear 4, I figured they average around 550-600 on the fair end.
Not even close. DS is running around 250

Flight CLub are $800 for a size 9 
mean.gif

The price for Fear 4's has crept up on people though. $250 isnt a realistic price if you want to avoid fakes

450 is a bit too low price to pay.. fear 4s are probably the toughest fakes on the market. its really hard to tell. get your refund though

Thanks guys, he was asking 500 and we went back and forth and agreed on 450. The pics got me cause the fear 4 fakes are crazy good now. He was cool about it and was pretty upset himself. Offered a full refund so I shipped back today. So all in all I lose 10.45 on the deal. I can live with that lesson learned again. I've bought a lot of Js lately and this is the first fake in a long time, thanks to this site! I have another one up on some brazil 6s kinda interesting I bought them off a seller in Brazil and they were sold as singles in brazil so he only got the 6s and they came in a retro box. They check out to me, but I posted em on here anyway just bc of the whole box thing. If any of u guys have time maybe you could check em out. Thanks again I always rep, here's the link

http://niketalk.com/t/621374/legit-check-jordan-6-brazil-from-brazil-plenty-of-pics-will-rep-thanks

This epidemic on high quality fakes is here folks. People should only try and get shoes on release date or from qualified sources. Ebay is starting to be a guessing game, I would know as I was recently had for a high quality pair of fake GS XIs.

Back
Top Bottom