Legit check please help jordan 5 belair

Damn... Tough situation. No matter what "receipt" he shows you, it's fake. I mean just try to talk to him and show him this page. We'll vouch for you. If he says no, then tell him to give refund and sell to someone else for 250 since it's a steal for a "legit" bel air..

Yea I asked aleast for 235 back and we were good but he got mad and said that he not giving me nothing back
And do fake jordan 5 have TWENTYTHIRTEEN on the tongue

Yea I asked aleast for 235 back and we were good but he got mad and said that he not giving me nothing back
And do fake jordan 5 have TWENTYTHIRTEEN on the tongue

Not sure about that.. I think they do. But I can guarantee you it's fake. I just sold a bel air and I'm 100% certain.

Call the cops and meet him at his house. I'm sure he'll quickly change his mind.

Local guy though? Try to find where he lives. And the tongue doesn't change anything man you're beating a dead horse. It's fake. I'm sorry it happened but next time just take ton of detailed pictures and post it here for a LC

Man...I dont know  what these other dudes are talking about, but your shoes are legit! Dont know if they just hating b/c you got a deal or what, but you straight! I guess most of these dudes never seen a pair or dont own any!

You just be cosigning with other ppl. If dude want to know why I said his shoes are legit! He can message me and I will tell him. Otherwise post your "BELAIR 5s" and compare pics! 

Man...I dont know  what these other dudes are talking about, but your shoes are legit! Dont know if they just hating b/c you got a deal or what, but you straight! I guess most of these dudes never seen a pair or dont own any!
Lmao I don't know if you're joking or not but Did YOU sell him these shoes? I have owned a pair and just sold them for 360 + shipping so I know in person how they're suppose to be. I'll post pics for comparison sake.

Back
Top Bottom