Legit Check please: Jordan 3 '88

Purchased these off ebay. Seller guaranteed authenticity. However, i have 2 pairs and there are a few noticeable differences; 1) the inside of one the shoes has a little thinker ankle cushioning 2) Elephant print is slightly different shade. Boxes are the same size for both pairs and the font sizes on the box tags look the same, but

one of the fonts is slightly bolder than the other. Are these issues that can be attributed to quality variance? ...any feedback would be greatly appreciated, can post more pics to help check. Thanks for your help.

These look fake. The shape looks off, there is too much elephant material, and widows peaks. I haven't legit checked 88s in a while nor even looked at my pair recently so wait for more responses, but these don't look legit to me.

yeah have to agree these look off from the Elephant print is really high on the back of shoe imo

100% fake. High EP, widows peaks, eyelets are tucked, tongues look off

Last edited:
UA fakes, forget the High EP, it happens on legit pairs. you have to be concerned with the tannish color of EP. It should be grey. Plus stitching sucks.

Back
Top Bottom