legit check please

The website is legit and sells legit shoes.

You could check the list of legit websites on other threads. I hope it can help.

Thanks for that mate i just found them on the legit list..... my only issue is the only black four cements that i have seen have been on ebay and going for roughly that price and above and this is the only store i have seen them in especially in an 11.5

before you pull trigger read again addition from ijapino about marquesole

**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole, MentalKicks and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.The sites will guarantee 100% authentic shoes, but there's still no way to be sure. Please check out the ongoing discussion here: Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Last edited:
I agree with winzz, there are some sites listed as legit here at NT but debates are still on-going whether they are legit or not.

***Item photo looks legit though.  

Thanks for the reply boys and thanks for the insight.... I know the black cement fours  are being released in November / December hence why i was uncertain and i wasnt aware that there were ongoing issues on early release from them ............... the picture of the shoe is really good,  if thats what they look like they have all the things in the right place etc but i cant be sure if they are knock offs... No point asking the site as they will contest they are legit

Marqueesole has been around for years. They sell early release/unauthorized pairs. Sometimes, they're of inferior quality to the final retail release, mostly they're the same. If you want them right now, Marqueesole is ok.

Thanks for that mate but want a legit pair just wondering how they can do it seeing as i found a pair on ebay that look look the real deal for 150 more

Back
Top Bottom