Legit check, please.

Bought a few pairs of kicks from some different places on line.
Flightclub, eBay, and Craigslist.
All were guaranteed to be authentic.

Just wanted to check in with you guys.

Thanks.

(The camera flash makes the red jump man look bleached but its not)

Thanks again,
Much appreciated.

Thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated!

Ya bought myself something nice for Christmas lol.

Hey I just picked up the cements in addition to my breds.. I noticed that the back tab of the cements are a softer rubber/plastic than the breds. Are yours the same?

Last edited:
Hey I just picked up the cements in addition to my breds.. I noticed that the back tab of the cements are a softer rubber/plastic than the breds. Are yours the same?

Yes, mine are the same.
The cements tabs are a little softer then the breds tabs.

Thanks!

Had to sell the 7's they were a little too big on me so I copped a smaller size.

Just needed a legit check once again, please. Thanks.

Dont own the those 7's, but all the 4's are super legit, cement looks good and shape and leather looks great on both

Well I didn't think it would matter. But apprently it bothers you. lol if it bothers you that much don't respond to me

you could just create your own thread instead of asking in other peoples like you have been doing

Well I didn't think it mattered lol but apparently your the only one who gets bother by it. Just don't respond to me then

Well I didn't think it would matter. But apprently it bothers you. lol if it bothers you that much don't respond to me
If the legitimacy of a site bothers you that much create your own threads. If if doesn't then stop posting

Back
Top Bottom