LEGIT CHECK. PLENTY OF PICS. PLEASE HELP

I own NONE... but have seen my fair share! And they are FAKE!

Ok well trade me all of your authentic US money for my GM US money!..(With my skills and tools I could produce an almost identical replica) Its exactly the same man.. Made on the same line same materials and all! I promise! I work for the mint!.. Dont fool yourself man.. YOUR product is weak, cheap and FAKE! If you wanna rock fake kicks fine.. Do you till you get a quazi moto lump in your back from them.. but dont get on here and preach to people who dont know better about its the same yada yada yada...
you own none ? hahahahahahahah you do not even know what you are talking about. Go buy some shoes kid then come play with the big boys

If anyone wants to buy grey market/early release and thinks there is no difference watch this video skip to around the 30:00 minute mark .... the whole sole falls off and the airbag isn't even there :smh: ... buy at your own risk

Last edited:
They have more issues than just the yellow im sure. IDC if you wait 10yrs they will still be fake and real heads will be able to tell PERIOD.
you do not own a pair of Xis you do not own a RD pair or a grey pair please exit the room. You can check every post I have ever made they are on XI and XIII because thats all I know I have had 20 pairs in the past 5 years. From OG concords to standing in line and getting space jams concords cool greys and breds. I own the DMP pack I own the CDP 

I know XI you not so much,,,,,,, PERIOD 

you do not own a pair of Xis you do not own a RD pair or a grey pair please exit the room. You can check every post I have ever made they are on XI and XIII because thats all I know I have had 20 pairs in the past 5 years. From OG concords to standing in line and getting space jams concords cool greys and breds. I own the DMP pack I own the CDP 

I know XI you not so much,,,,,,, PERIOD 
you know 11s which is why you told this dude these were legit right?

http://niketalk.com/t/543971/jordan-11-concords-fake-check#post_18183535

notice Knights stupid comment about no yellowing! LOL I wonder why?? BC they are FAKE!!!!!!! but he knows 11s..SMH

OMG!!!!!! Can we just agree to disagree. Its getting pretty sickening about this whole grey market crap. You have timmybrixx over here saying everything fake. Yes there are fake jordans in general going around but something being fake and unauthorized is different. Lets just state opinions and move on

OMG!!!!!! Can we just agree to disagree. Its getting pretty sickening about this whole grey market crap. You have timmybrixx over here saying everything fake. Yes there are fake jordans in general going around but something being fake and unauthorized is different. Lets just state opinions and move on

Agreed.

imo these are grey markets i have these and the bottoms are not clear like these. these are not the retail store pair

THANK YOU!....Bro i just wear em I didn't mean to buy a "grey market" pair but it became wayyyy too complicated for the people who like to wear the kicks they like most. Majority of people I know love j's but this is another level here. Very well put.

THANK YOU!....Bro i just wear em I didn't mean to buy a "grey market" pair but it became wayyyy too complicated for the people who like to wear the kicks they like most. Majority of people I know love j's but this is another level here. Very well put.
Thanks!

Just because a sole is icey DOES NOT make them fake. These look good to me. Carbon fiber is spot on, and materials look good too.

Back
Top Bottom