Legit Check & Price Check on 2001 Air Jordan 11 Retro Bred... please

Thanks bro!

May I also get a price check? I forgot to add that to my post...

He said it's worn twice...

Thanks bro!

May I also get a price check? I forgot to add that to my post...

He said it's worn twice...

Sorry Rod, missed the pc -but agree $250-300 is about right

Only thing I would add is that's quite a bit of creasing for only being worn once

Sorry Rod, missed the pc -but agree $250-300 is about right

Only thing I would add is that's quite a bit of creasing for only being worn once

To be honest that greasing is a bit much. I dnn if I'd pay over 240 for em. But they would br straight to rock. I got the i think 01" space jams in condition like that for 200..but then again there was no box..

To be honest that greasing is a bit much. I dnn if I'd pay over 240 for em. But they would br straight to rock. I got the i think 01" space jams in condition like that for 200..but then again there was no box..

legit
- patent leather cut is proper
- the 23 spacing and jumpman lining up
- the carbon fiber
There in pretty good condition but still worn so id prolly only drop around 200 but I could see them going for upwards of 250 -275.

legit
- patent leather cut is proper
- the 23 spacing and jumpman lining up
- the carbon fiber
There in pretty good condition but still worn so id prolly only drop around 200 but I could see them going for upwards of 250 -275.

Shoes are legit. I sold a pair in about the same condition withoutog box for 180. I'd day about 190 cause you can probably get a DSpair for about 300.

Shoes are legit. I sold a pair in about the same condition withoutog box for 180. I'd day about 190 cause you can probably get a DSpair for about 300.

Back
Top Bottom