Legit Check Retro 1s Chicago OG recent release, need some help

is the stitching on the right pair to close to the swoosh ? and the left pair has a bigger gap ? I have the same problem, but my reseller has receipts etc and the production date matches those that I see in ebay. I wonder if anybody comes across the same issue.

I don't think any of the legit pairs have the inside swoosh outline stitching. I don't think these are legit...
I got these from Windycitysole, people on here have verified them to be legit, there legit on sneakershoebox and 3 others on this thread here said legit.. Care to further explain why your saying these are fake? and any evidence to support the outline stitching?

I don't think any of the legit pairs have the inside swoosh outline stitching. I don't think these are legit...
I got these from Windycitysole, people on here have verified them to be legit, there legit on sneakershoebox and 3 others on this thread here said legit.. Care to further explain why your saying these are fake? and any evidence to support the outline stitching?
See this thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/628995/2015-nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-authentic-retail-vs-gm-ua-replica-fake

I have not seen a legit pair (yet) with the inside swoosh stitching. My pair from FA doesn't have it. My other pair from a shady ebay seller does have the stitching, and I am in the process of trying to return them, but the seller will not respond.

See this thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/628995/2015-nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-authentic-retail-vs-gm-ua-replica-fake

I have not seen a legit pair (yet) with the inside swoosh stitching. My pair from FA doesn't have it. My other pair from a shady ebay seller does have the stitching, and I am in the process of trying to return them, but the seller will not respond.

Just went over that post and your right about the swoosh stitching, the weird thing is that every other thing to verify if its legit passes. Really confused now...

See this thread:

Just went over that post and your right about the swoosh stitching, the weird thing is that every other thing to verify if its legit passes. Really confused now...
Yeah I am confused too. I want to know if anyone has a store bought pair THEY picked up with swoosh stitching. Other than that, my pair looks ok...

Yeah I am confused too. I want to know if anyone has a store bought pair THEY picked up with swoosh stitching. Other than that, my pair looks ok...

Is there anyone who can confirm that all fakes have that inside stitching

Yea besides that inside stitching everything looks on point.. i trust Timmy's judgement on LC's and he said mine are real so I wanna go with that but theres no denying the inside stitching, I sent him a pm for him to relook so hopefully he can jump back on and give his advice or if anyone else can help out im sure both of us would appreciate it

Yea besides that inside stitching everything looks on point.. i trust Timmy's judgement on LC's and he said mine are real so I wanna go with that but theres no denying the inside stitching, I sent him a pm for him to relook so hopefully he can jump back on and give his advice or if anyone else can help out im sure both of us would appreciate it
Also, all 3 of my pairs have the little "L's" on the sole by the nike symbol. Do yours have them?

Mine arent L's, more like box's, i think what the fakes they look like more pronounced L's instead of a full box, maybe your looking at it too much and seeing L's instead of a complete box

My legit pair from FTA, left shoe has Ls, right shoe has no Ls, but boxes. Makes no sense...

Dude its gotta be qc issues.. I mean how many authentic to fake pairs were compared in that guide.. its like the 23's on 11's.. people just assume fake if its crooked, stretched etc, my bred low 11s from NDC were not perfectly straight and obviously they are authentic.. to me visible stitching compared to non visible seems bigger then QC which is the confusing part... theres gotta be more people on here to compare with..

Looks like it's confirmed on another thread that some shoes have the lacing, some don't but the ones that are dark black lacing are fake so both of ours are good

Back
Top Bottom