Legit check Royal blue 1

fakes, toe box is different, wrong sole patterns, wings too small/misplaced, widows peak, Nike air is still bit stretched, the AIR JORDAN, different stitching, swoosh is too fat

Last edited:
can i get another opinion before i open a dispute with dude? im not a pro at spotting fakes.

Last edited:
can i get another opinion before i open a dispute with dude? i thought these looked good but im not a pro at spotting fakes.
the R is suppose to be touching the D

box tag shows its fake it doesnt even say OG, that alone is enough

tongue size tag not suppose to look like that, production date is the common fake date

Last edited:
man these fakes are scary. :smh: :x Going to open case with paypal and hopefully they can help me out here. going to link this thread as evidence.

the R is suppose to be touching the D

box tag shows its fake it doesnt even say OG, that alone is enough

tongue size tag not suppose to look like that, production date is the common fake date
Hi, what do you mean by the R is suppose to be touching the D. Thank you.

fakes, toe box is different, wrong sole patterns, wings too small/misplaced, widows peak, Nike air is still bit stretched, the AIR JORDAN, different stitching, swoosh is too fat
Dude is right on all these, just checked my buddies and yours are off.

Try and get your money back man.

Always sucks to hear about fakes.

Dude is right on all these, just checked my buddies and yours are off.

Try and get your money back man.

Always sucks to hear about fakes.
he can get it back,because the seller would just sell these again pretty easily

basically all fake royals on ebay says authentic

Hey is there a thread where you guys covered each of these flaws in detail? Stuff like the widows peak, the sole pattern , etc all explained. I'm on the hunt for a legit pair and don't want to buy a fake again.

Back
Top Bottom