Legit Check Space Jam 2009

Legit fam
- Correct translucent outsoles with varsity royal jumpmans & traction pads
- Correct translucent toe caps & white pods are perfectly aligned under the outsoles
- Should have a black woven carbon fiber plate (no pics though)
- Correct black mesh tongues & uppers with black smooth/patent leather
- Correct black contrast stitching across the shoes
- Correct black sock liners & lining slightly overlapping tongues, insoles should be black with varsity royal jumpmans
- Correct placement of the jumpman jordan lace tags between the third lace columns (cant really tell on the 1st pic though)
- Correct box & inserts, style code should be 378037-041 for 09 space jams
- Correct 6 lace loop/columns for legit air jordan 11's
- Correct fonts on the 23's with varsity royal jumpmans on the heels
- Correct points on the outsoles & midsoles on the heel of shoes
- Top lace loop/column is below the black sock liners (should be)
- Correct white midsoles which end at a slight point when ending at the toe caps

I have a question about the space jams from 2009. Are they comfy and durable? I'm thinking about buying a pair for balling. I can't decide which is better for balling, space jam 11 or eggplant foamposites.

I have a question about the space jams from 2009. Are they comfy and durable? I'm thinking about buying a pair for balling. I can't decide which is better for balling, space jam 11 or eggplant foamposites.
My question to you is are you more about ballin or stuntin? If ballin -  Why would you want to rock tech from the 90's when all of this new tech is out these days.. If I was you I would get some brons or XX8s or something with new age materials and tech.. But in the end its up to you..

My question to you is are you more about ballin or stuntin? If ballin -  Why would you want to rock tech from the 90's when all of this new tech is out these days.. If I was you I would get some brons or XX8s or something with new age materials and tech.. But in the end its up to you..
I was thinking about buying some Lebron x's, Kobe 8, an kd 5 or 6 but I'd like a shoe with some backstory and some history. I am trying to get a shoe for balling and stunting. I was looking to buy some 2009 eggplant foamposite but I also really like the space jam 11. Which are better for basketball and how durable are both of them?

I was thinking about buying some Lebron x's, Kobe 8, an kd 5 or 6 but I'd like a shoe with some backstory and some history. I am trying to get a shoe for balling and stunting. I was looking to buy some 2009 eggplant foamposite but I also really like the space jam 11. Which are better for basketball and how durable are both of them?
I would expect them to both perform *about* the same. Both are for BBall and from the same time frame. Id think you may get more life outta the foams but i have not balled in either pair so IDK. 

if you play in the XIs you have to lace them really tight or you will slide around in the shoe so as far as between the XIs and the foams id go foams but when the guy in the ugly shoes breaks your ankles then you wont be stuntin anymore

if you play in the XIs you have to lace them really tight or you will slide around in the shoe so as far as between the XIs and the foams id go foams but when the guy in the ugly shoes breaks your ankles then you wont be stuntin anymore
Breaks my ankle? I was really intrigued that the shoe molds to your foot but I'm just not a big fan of the colorways except for the 09 eggplant foamposite. Foamposites look good but I'm not a fan of Most colorways. Ive heard great and poor things about the performance of the shoe. I'm not going to pay 200-300$ on a shoe that I don't think looks beautiful. With the space jam 11 I like the colorway and the way it looks as well. With on court performance I've heard great things and some mediocre reviews.

Back
Top Bottom