Legit Check: Space Jam

those pics look legit but its kinda sketchy to buy from someone who osts stock photos, ask for tagged pics first but even then they might have real shoes and send you fakes, ebay sucks

those pics look legit but its kinda sketchy to buy from someone who osts stock photos, ask for tagged pics first but even then they might have real shoes and send you fakes, ebay sucks

Yeah, pictures are legit...spacing on 2 3, tongue tag on 3rd loop, real black carbon shankplate, etc., but definitely ask for tagged pics and read his feedback.

Yeah, pictures are legit...spacing on 2 3, tongue tag on 3rd loop, real black carbon shankplate, etc., but definitely ask for tagged pics and read his feedback.

Thanks guys really appreciate it. Was hoping someone on NT actually bought from him b4 but at least those pixs are legit. I'll see if he has non-stock pics.

Thanks guys really appreciate it. Was hoping someone on NT actually bought from him b4 but at least those pixs are legit. I'll see if he has non-stock pics.

Shoes pictured are legit. Seller also appears legit. 
Would get real tagged pics tho to be 100% sure since you'd be droppin alot.

Shoes pictured are legit. Seller also appears legit. 
Would get real tagged pics tho to be 100% sure since you'd be droppin alot.

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments and the advice. I'm def gonna hit him up for more tagged pics of the actual shoe. Appreciate it and God bless yall.

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments and the advice. I'm def gonna hit him up for more tagged pics of the actual shoe. Appreciate it and God bless yall.

The picture is legit, but I doubt it's from his camera or anything.
Get real tagged pics of the actual shoe.

The picture is legit, but I doubt it's from his camera or anything.
Get real tagged pics of the actual shoe.

I bought space jams off a seller who had stock photos but good feedback. when I received them, the CF was chipping bad, and the jumpman logo was a bit off from the 3rd lace hole. they were authentic but I think they might have been b-grades.

Def get some tagged photos.

Back
Top Bottom