Legit check: Used Jordan 11 Concord Lows

These shoes look legit. Stamp, size tag,and overall shoes are on point. The only thing bugging me is the 23 on the right heel. But that can just be JB doing thier usual thing haha. I think these are fine.

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-4-legit-check

Above is a video reference for a real vs a fake pair. There are distinct difference in both but you kind of need to see them side by side to tell. But this pair is legit

these are extremly yellow for a used pair. im not sure if these are legit. even used old 2011 concords arent yellow like this

Thank you everyone for the feedback so far! I greatly appreciate it. If anyone else has any opinions id love to hear it! Thank you so much again

these are extremly yellow for a used pair. im not sure if these are legit. even used old 2011 concords arent yellow like this
To be honest, that's the first yellowed pair of concord low that I see.

Apart from this point, they look very legit, I don't how fast can a pair yellow based on the times of wear (and the weather). They look nice with that yellow anyway

the yellowing maybe due to the way they wear it and the weather. but that definitely is too much yellowing for a concords low 2011. lets hear more from the expert but id say legit. no two shoes are the same when it comes to JB

the yellowing maybe due to the way they wear it and the weather. but that definitely is too much yellowing for a concords low 2011. lets hear more from the expert but id say legit. no two shoes are the same when it comes to JB
if worn a lot and not taken care of, this is what happens

Back
Top Bottom