Legit Check : used Jordan 14 Retro Ferrari

Can I get a legit check on a used pair of jordan 14 retro ferrari? bought them off ebay, in a supposebly good condition. but when they arrived I noticed the left side on each shoe was coming off a bit and im not sure if its from regular wear or its a replica. the youtube videos said to look for the multiple jumpman on the shoes. However, mine had no jumpman on the laces or insole (which I later realized anyone could change or swap those if they really wanted to) but it didnt come in an original jordan box so im skeptical. If theyre replicas, is it possible to get a full refund if I ordered it off ebay with paypal and global shipping program?

Here are some photos.

this is underneath the shoes insole which I removed for this photo and it was all plain black with no jumpman on it

thanks for your help everyone.

cheers.

Last edited:
Can anyone else give a 2nd opinion on this? I just want to be certain before I make an Ebay or paypal dispute for a full refund for these shoes. Such a hassle these shoes have been. 

Definitely fakes...To save yourself the "hassle" next time just LC BEFORE you pay. You guys these days are so scared to miss a deal that you make foolish decisions with your $.

Back
Top Bottom