Legit Check - WC 88 3's

Last edited:
Everything looks good except the EP on the back....It looks like it was drawn with a sharpie, especially on the right shoe. The biggest tell with these shoes are the cut of the tongues and the height of the EP, both look good to me. My first impression is authentic, though I would get other opinions. 

Everything looks good except the EP on the back....It looks like it was drawn with a sharpie, especially on the right shoe. The biggest tell with these shoes are the cut of the tongues and the height of the EP, both look good to me. My first impression is authentic, though I would get other opinions. 

Thanks for your response, I hadn't really noticed that.

Not sure on those being legit.  Definitely get more feedback on them.  Not liking the widows peaks nor how high the tongue is.  I'd lean towards fake. 

Last edited:
def fake man. stay way EP in the rear too high and big peaks in the back too. Peaks in the front are too big as well.

Thanks to all of those that answered on these, reps have been given out. Definitely dodged a bullet, not really an expert on 3's.

First one is GM (HIGH QUALITY FAKE). While widow peaks/=/fake, almost all of the UAs have a large widow peak and a slightly choppy tongue. Second one looks okay, but the tongue is quite choppy and looks like it has a defect with the padding, leaning towards GM. Last one looks like it has tall EP at the back, but has a smooth tongue and a proper toebox. I'd say legit for the last one. Def get more opinions. 

Last edited:
All 3 look suspect to me.. I would advise you to only buy these from a reputable source..MANY pretty good fakes out there.

Back
Top Bottom