Legit check White Cement 3 88

Looks good to me.....actually....to be honest

Those are da ones people said they "fake" cuz da

Insole font off and da discoloration in da midsole...

But i didnt really buy into that too much, but yea...

Last edited:
Yeah the font is off and I noticed the leather on the tongue is different, but it seems people call them fake for those specific reasons, I just don't know what to assume

Leather on da tongue is supposed to be softer & more tumbled then da rest of da upper so u good.

To be honest just enjoy em. I struggle to call such

A well made otherwise shoe worthless cuz of

This new grey market phenomenon most people

Still dunno what to think.

These are 100% fake. I'm not even reading what anyone else is writing. FAKE!!!!!!!!!! The font on the Nike air inside the shoe is off. They are not early release or b grade

Last edited:
That's how I feel, I was leaning towards fake, but I needed another persons opinion to make sure

Last edited:
Im gonna post pics of my ndc and finishline pair on this thread. you can compare and contrast any diffrences or similarites

Last edited:
On the inside inside the A should come to a point on top and not be flat and the R should have a straight leg. Anything else is fake. Even the OG pairs have that fontView media item 407173

Last edited:
Hate to say it but those are fake the font on the AIR is a dead give away and the leather. I got pics if you want to see the difference between the two let me know. What site you get them from if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Soleultimatum.com is where I got them, and after seeing a real pair compared to fakes I'm pretty sure that these are fake

Hate to say it but those are fake the font on the AIR is a dead give away and the leather. I got pics if you want to see the difference between the two let me know. What site you get them from if you don't mind me asking?
you mind posting the pics in here. you know whats crazy i was going to purchase these exact sneakers from the seller and i asked him if they were fake can i return and he gave me the green light. the only reason why i didnt purchase is because i already have two pairs

Last edited:
Leather on da tongue is supposed to be softer & more tumbled then da rest of da upper so u good.

To be honest just enjoy em. I struggle to call such

A well made otherwise shoe worthless cuz of

This new grey market phenomenon most people

Still dunno what to think.
So you are saying that they are "close enough" meaning they are now not fake?

These are 100% fake. I'm not even reading what anyone else is writing. FAKE!!!!!!!!!! The font on the Nike air inside the shoe is off. They are not early release or b grade
Wow...I don't believe it....you're right. I was thinking these were real due to the quality of the leather and sharp perforations but that font is definitely off. Must be an unauthorized taobao pair. Either way... a great looking fake.

So you are saying that they are "close enough" meaning they are now not fake?
i think hes saying its not real or fake but if you want to wear them go for it. you coughupp the funds why not rock it. can someone notice if there fake on feet, proably not. unless if they look at the insole. , idont even think the general public would be able to notice if its fake or not due to the stellar job of the manafctuer. you guys have me triple checking my pair

Wow...I don't believe it....you're right. I was thinking these were real due to the quality of the leather and sharp perforations but that font is definitely off. Must be an unauthorized taobao pair. Either way... a great looking fake.
I STAND CORRECTED THEY ARE FAKE ONE LAST THING THE NIKE SYMBOL LOCATED ON THE INSOLE IS SUPPOUSE TO BE BOLD. YOURS ISNT

Last edited:
so the location of the A under the swoosh is the difference or what? you didnt really give a good example.
No no...I want you to focus more on the architecture of the A. Compare to two A's and you can see how they are different shapes.

Now here's where the real debate comes in. Let's say some guys get some real authentic original parts from Nike's factories and puts the shoes together themselves without Nike's authorization. Does that necessarily mean the shoes are fake?

Now here's where the real debate comes in. Let's say some guys get some real authentic original parts from Nike's factories and puts the shoes together themselves without Nike's authorization. Does that necessarily mean the shoes are fake?
they would be a grey area sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom