Legit Check

Hey,

I found a dude desperate to sell his Jordan VIII Aqua's. I think they are real but want a second opinion. From what I can tell, they're legit. Thanks!

Hey,

I found a dude desperate to sell his Jordan VIII Aqua's. I think they are real but want a second opinion. From what I can tell, they're legit. Thanks!

Legit box and shoes. Get better pictures of midsole to determine stress/future cracking and current cracking. Midsole paint on aquas is very susceptable to cracking.

Legit box and shoes. Get better pictures of midsole to determine stress/future cracking and current cracking. Midsole paint on aquas is very susceptable to cracking.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Well, that's the aftermath, yes. But these are DS. My other Aqua's cracked more than Nino Brown in New Jack City so I want a fresh pair. Seller is asking for $100...hence, the skepticism.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Well, that's the aftermath, yes. But these are DS. My other Aqua's cracked more than Nino Brown in New Jack City so I want a fresh pair. Seller is asking for $100...hence, the skepticism.

Back
Top Bottom