Legit checks on Jordan ivs and 11s 8/30/12

Around 2007-2008 I went on a jordan iv and 11 shopping spree.  At the time I had sold my home and had no mortgage so i thought now is the time to search for my favorite kicks of all time. I bought most of them from a foreign site that said authentic, this was before i even knew shoes could be copied.  This year on August 4, I went to the mall wearing my fire red mars from 2006 that i wear maybe twice a year and somebody stopped me and said I just bought those today, I said these are about 6 years old he said oh...., so since i found out that ivs were re released again i have bought a bunch of ivs and kept all documentation.  So I dusted off the deadstock shoes stored in my closet and took pictures with my iphone.  now that i know more i think they are all fakes except the cav 4s, but please let me know, i posted all the pics in the gallery here on nike talk, so I hope the link below works.

thanks for your time

http://niketalk.com/gallery/image/v.../a8889303_082712030.jpeg&description=&setName=

Around 2007-2008 I went on a jordan iv and 11 shopping spree.  At the time I had sold my home and had no mortgage so i thought now is the time to search for my favorite kicks of all time. I bought most of them from a foreign site that said authentic, this was before i even knew shoes could be copied.  This year on August 4, I went to the mall wearing my fire red mars from 2006 that i wear maybe twice a year and somebody stopped me and said I just bought those today, I said these are about 6 years old he said oh...., so since i found out that ivs were re released again i have bought a bunch of ivs and kept all documentation.  So I dusted off the deadstock shoes stored in my closet and took pictures with my iphone.  now that i know more i think they are all fakes except the cav 4s, but please let me know, i posted all the pics in the gallery here on nike talk, so I hope the link below works.

thanks for your time

http://niketalk.com/gallery/image/v.../a8889303_082712030.jpeg&description=&setName=
sorry ... they are all fake... shape off, carbon fiber is just plastic...

The only legit there is the Cav 4's.Heel bump is present and correct box tag.

But everything else are fakes.

Back
Top Bottom