Legit/Fake 03 Jordan 8 chrome

100% legit. Just in case you didn't know, these are retroing this year. If you want a pair to rock, I suggest getting the retro because they will outlast the og pair

100% legit. Just in case you didn't know, these are retroing this year. If you want a pair to rock, I suggest getting the retro because they will outlast the og pair

Lol. Yeah, my buddy wore his to work and he dropped a box to the floor and it forced open his toe box from the sole.

Appreciate the feedback and yea I was a little worried due to the age but they're deadstock and I very rarely wear or don't wear the Jordan's I own to keep them in pristine condition. Lol I'm also impatient so I already copped them so have to see how they hold up

Last edited:
Cant wait for them to retro, I had them many years ago, wore them to work everyday for 2 months before they went to ****, looking back on it I regret it now

Appreciate the feedback and yea I was a little worried due to the age but they're deadstock and I very rarely wear or don't wear the Jordan's I own to keep them in pristine condition. Lol I'm also impatient so I already copped them so have to see how they hold up
they will not hold up, especially DS

Sounds like opinion mixed with a little bit of hate but I got them so the deeds done. Besides I'm not running in them or anything strenuous so my bet is they will be fine

Lol alright shoe genius. They will fall apart
don't get why you got all butt hurt about me just saying a fact. I was just telling you that you should be careful because of sole separation and suede cracking. they are over 10 years old and being DS is not a good thing.
and why would I be hating when I'm gonna be copping the shoe later this year? dumb ***, lol

Just fact is I've seen my friends rock old jays. Of course it's a risk and bottom line I had the cash. I know they're coming out but not until December. Like I said, I will take precaution and see how it goes. But to say they flat out won't last? That's just a stupid f***ing opinion. Maybe you stomp around like a T. rex in your jays but I take great care of mine.

Just fact is I've seen my friends rock old jays. Of course it's a risk and bottom line I had the cash. I know they're coming out but not until December. Like I said, I will take precaution and see how it goes. But to say they flat out won't last? That's just a stupid f***ing opinion. Maybe you stomp around like a T. rex in your jays but I take great care of mine.
lol aight bud, don't care how much money you got, you're still being ignorant and now arrogant.
I'm done, my first comment was to just warn you but you took offence to that for w.e stupid reason

It was your automatic assumption they would just tear up. It's a possibility but not an outright fact. Not bragging either. Just stating I wanted them and wasn't afraid to buy them considering it wasn't much higher than these will be with tax in my area. Sounds to me like you're the arrogant one based on your statements. Youre entitled to your opinion but I just disagree

Last edited:
No need to argue with him..Its his $..My best advise is pack an extra pair of kicks in your schoolbag just incase..Its a 50/50 at this point..You dont have to "stomp" around etc..Its simply your weight on the soles and walking around..They were not designed to be stocked for 12 yrs and then broken in..Thats hard on any pair..8s are generally Tanks so you may be ok, but the risk is definitely there.

Last edited:
No need to argue with him..Its his $..My best advise is pack an extra pair of kicks in your schoolbag just incase..Its a 50/50 at this point..You dont have to "stomp" around etc..Its simply your weight on the soles and walking around..They were not designed to be stocked for 12 yrs and then broken in..Thats hard on any pair..8s are generally Tanks so you may be ok, but the risk is definitely there.
Yea I kind of figured there was a risk but i was looking to see if anyone knew what the chances were. Not a smart *** remark like they will fall apart no questions asked

Back
Top Bottom