Legit/Fake check Jordan Bred 11

Bought a pair off eBay in Jan thought they were legit then got a pair from the finishline restock and noticed the back of the shoes were different. The pair from eBay has the jumpman jordan tag on the 3rd space and the carbon fiber looks legit just don't know about the back the 23 is different then on the fnl pair. Also noticed that the patent leather goes up higher on the eBay pair. I know that there are imperfections made by nike but I just wanna get other people's opinion on these shoes. The last couple of pics have the eBay pair on the left and the Fnl pair on the right.
View media item 338816View media item 338819View media item 338820View media item 338822View media item 338821View media item 338825View media item 338826View media item 338827

The 23 looks super sketchy. It should not be that stretched out.Also,the patent leather cut should not come up that high on the back. I know JB has some inconsistencies when it comes to their shoes, but the eBay pair looks taller than the FNL pair as well.

Last edited:
The eBay pair looks dodgy!

I just pulled out my pair of bred 11's that I copped from Footlocker and they look like the pair you copped from FNL.

The 23 on the eBay pair looks stretched...

I just checked my pair I copped from FNL and your ebay looks different from the back. The 23 is sitting a bit higher and stretched and patient leather doesn't goes that high.

Yea in thinking there fake but the people I got em off of does accept returns which makes me think they don't sell fakes. But unfortunately I can't return cuz it's passed 14 days and I thought they were legit until I got the other pair to compare them smh!!

Any more opinions I seen on a different thread that a dude got a pair from fnl and ndc and his are different, on his fnl pair the patent leather goes up high like on my eBay pair. And is there any way they could just be an early release pair???

23 is definately off and patent leather comes up too high in the back. As far as the eBay seller accepting returns, I've noticed that some people with fakes still accept returns, and my guess is because it could deter a buyer from leaving negative feedback if they get a refund easily (also every seller should know that no matter what you say especially with Js eBay will 99.9% of the time side with the buyer so returns/refunds will happen if the buyer wants)

Back
Top Bottom