Legit/Fake Check on Bred 11's

Paper does look dark and 23s look big. Better shot of the paper and straight shot of the back

Thanks for the replies. It is through ebay, and these were the shots provided. I thought the shoes looked legit, but after browsing the seller's past sales, he has several other sz. 10 bred's sold recently. Kind of a red flag, now wishing I had been more vigilant.

Thanks for the replies. It is through ebay, and these were the shots provided. I thought the shoes looked legit, but after browsing the seller's past sales, he has several other sz. 10 bred's sold recently. Kind of a red flag, now wishing I had been more vigilant.
you can just ask for more pics... Yea its a lil fishy but maybe he's an ebay reseller.

Man thanks you guys. Should have stuck with my gut on this one. The guys is sending me more pics now so I will post them here when he does just as a final "check-off". Much appreciation though.

Man thanks you guys. Should have stuck with my gut on this one. The guys is sending me more pics now so I will post them here when he does just as a final "check-off". Much appreciation though.
No prob.. Welcome to NT.. Dont forget to rep the fellas who helped save you $270..lol.. Its the little green thumbs up on our comment boxs.. Take care.

The 23's are what concern me. Need a straight shot of the back of both shoes but not looking too good so far.

Back
Top Bottom