Legit & Price Check - Air Jordan Columbia XI

Picked these up at a Flea Market for a very good price and I'm 99.9% sure they are legit (I don't even know if they made fakes in 2000/2001).  I'm not looking to hang onto them, but before I make a post in the buy/sell forum I just wanted to confirm that these are legit and see what a fair price would be to move this fairly quickly.  Shoes are worn, appear to be in pretty decent condition (8.5+/10) as the Nike Air is still visible on the insole and some slight wear on the outsoles with the typical yellowing.  There is some creasing, but I don't think it is terrible.  No OG Box or Retro Card, but the laces look to be the original, thick laces that came with the XI's.

Pics:

2d1uvq9.jpg

n6xdgp.jpg

27yryb.jpg

35ceewx.jpg

es9nhl.jpg

1z3bgh4.jpg

20kah3s.jpg

Legit.

In that condition without the box or retro card I'm gonna say these are gonna go for a good $225-250.

Legit. Correct shape/materials, carbon fiber, production date touching barcode, etc. I'd say those are worth 200-225.  I traded my columbias in slightly worst condition than yours for a pair of grapes about a year ago to a fellow NTer. Nice find bro.

I'd place the estimate closer to $160 to $185
The soles aren't yellowed too badly but the mesh & patent look to have that "creamy" color which hurts value

Back
Top Bottom