LEGIT/PRICE CHECK JORDAN 5 QUAI 54 Sz 9.5 DS

Reciept and the shark teeth or spikes on the side, the paint and speckling seem to be on point.

Personally id ONLY purchase these and a few other exclusives from authorized dealers..First off the green looks dark to me, too many speckles in the shark teeth, tooling looks very sloppy especially the logos and the AIR JORDAN tags behind the tongues..Look on the Rt shoe the top of the tag is stitched all big and weird..No good..Thats chop shop work..The Jumpmen logos all are a tad different, material looks extra shiny etc..If i had to place a bet it would be on fake here.

Now someone's gonna say but it has a receipt? Yes it does, from a store in Brooklyn..Legit or not IDK but super rare kicks are 50/50 with these stores IMO..This was an International release only, so a store in BK wouldnt get AUTHORIZED stock from JB..They would have to have a 3rd party vendor or a man on the inside..For a VERY limited shoe like this? Maybe, but definitely doubtful..Even if it is a reliable source even FCNY has had their bouts with these 5s,rumor has it anyway..So technically the receipt is not credible in this instance.

Guys we have to keep in mind this is a VERY VERY limited shoe..There is literally about 1000 or more fake pairs floating out there for every legit pair..

Attached is a video of a 100% Legit pair..Notice how much lighter the green is and how much neater they are constructed as well as the speckeling etc.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qKo5arG85w4

I believe legit. JB is known for sloppy stitching.. And I also believe the green is correct. As well as the teeth. Guy bought them for 400$ 3 yrs ago. Just my personal opinion.

I would agree these are legit. Colors look off because of lighting and reciept is good

And..? What does that mean..? You're the one over here asking for a LC. If you wanna buy the shoes buy them if not don't. But don't ask for opinions and then judge ppl how long they've been in a sneaker forum lol where's the logic?

**** you mean you gotta recite why or why not they are authentic

Your input doesn't help except sway others opinion

Back
Top Bottom