Legit/Price Check Jordan 6 black/varsity red URGENT PLEASE

Sorry to sound so demanding but I have a meet-up in the morning.  Legit/Price Check Jordan 6 black/varsity red size 10.5.  And do you think these are a good trade for my ds 2012 charcoal (raptor) 7s?  Thanks!!!

From those pics there legit ... holes are good ... no red jumpman etc... as for the trade i personally wouldn't do it because i like the Raptor's better but whatever if you like it do the trade ... are the shoes in the photo DS ?

Legit. I'd take the 6's in a heartbeat. I like 6's better personally, but even if you're making the trade just from a monetary standpoint, the 6's are worth more despite they look like they may have been worn once or twice before. If you got your Raptors for retail, then you're doing really well value wise.

Legit. I'd take the 6's in a heartbeat. I like 6's better personally, but even if you're making the trade just from a monetary standpoint, the 6's are worth more despite they look like they may have been worn once or twice before. If you got your Raptors for retail, then you're doing really well value wise.

I did the trade and got the guy to throw in 20 bucks.

Legit 6's.

You could've asked for more I think. I like charcoals but I like this better.

There's a big difference between the prices too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom