Legit/price check on 2001 bred 11s

Im going with fake, The only reason I would have said they were legit is the carbon fiber but even that looks slightly off, maybe its the angle.
- The tow box looks like a pig snout
- the patent leather cut is too choppy and not smooth as suppose to be
- the Jumpman tab looks like its past the third loop, it looks like he manipulated to look like it was on the third loop.

Im going with fake, The only reason I would have said they were legit is the carbon fiber but even that looks slightly off, maybe its the angle.
- The tow box looks like a pig snout
- the patent leather cut is too choppy and not smooth as suppose to be
- the Jumpman tab looks like its past the third loop, it looks like he manipulated to look like it was on the third loop.

i was looking at the to just to flip but didnt risk it they look legit and the toebox mite just be stuffed but i just dont like the shape i wouldnt pay for that

i was looking at the to just to flip but didnt risk it they look legit and the toebox mite just be stuffed but i just dont like the shape i wouldnt pay for that

i sent him a message questioning its authenticity and he said he was certain that they were real and cussed me out lol. i told him to send more pics and if i get them ill post them on here, thanks for your answers guys.

i sent him a message questioning its authenticity and he said he was certain that they were real and cussed me out lol. i told him to send more pics and if i get them ill post them on here, thanks for your answers guys.

Damn why the hostility if they authentic? Lol. But yeah if they are real then the ankle area is pretty creased up and the toe box might be overstuffed because it prolly got a lot creasing.

Damn why the hostility if they authentic? Lol. But yeah if they are real then the ankle area is pretty creased up and the toe box might be overstuffed because it prolly got a lot creasing.

I'm going with fakes on those
the cut of the "leather" and allaround shoe just doesn't look right (there should be more of a slight curve where the patent leather meets the mesh near the front lace loops) and there's a seam on the inner right shoe that's in the wrong place plus there's probably a good reason why he didn't post pics of the 23 on the back or inner tag.

I'm going with fakes on those
the cut of the "leather" and allaround shoe just doesn't look right (there should be more of a slight curve where the patent leather meets the mesh near the front lace loops) and there's a seam on the inner right shoe that's in the wrong place plus there's probably a good reason why he didn't post pics of the 23 on the back or inner tag.

im going with real
they may be miss shapen and the pics are pretty bad quality but the cf checks out if you look closely enough. its not that checkerboarded plastic cf you can see the contrast of it if you look close. they seem to have the authentic thicker 11 laces rather than the laces of fakes which are usually thinner. i dont think those pics do the shoes justice. 

im going with real
they may be miss shapen and the pics are pretty bad quality but the cf checks out if you look closely enough. its not that checkerboarded plastic cf you can see the contrast of it if you look close. they seem to have the authentic thicker 11 laces rather than the laces of fakes which are usually thinner. i dont think those pics do the shoes justice. 

Yeah I hear what your saying GreyFoxx they have the characteristic of real ones and probably just creased up bad in the rear and toe box. That's the only reason that the toe box would look as mishappen and stuffed to the max lol. Either way if their fake or real but just creased up I would stay away unless seller sent better tagged pics and got a good price because it's really not risk the gamble IMO.

Yeah I hear what your saying GreyFoxx they have the characteristic of real ones and probably just creased up bad in the rear and toe box. That's the only reason that the toe box would look as mishappen and stuffed to the max lol. Either way if their fake or real but just creased up I would stay away unless seller sent better tagged pics and got a good price because it's really not risk the gamble IMO.

ima go with FAKE. never seen any 2001 breds with a ducklike toebox.
the patent leather cut is also sharp and edged, it should be smooth around the side panel..

ima go with FAKE. never seen any 2001 breds with a ducklike toebox.
the patent leather cut is also sharp and edged, it should be smooth around the side panel..

Back
Top Bottom